Welcome to our brand new vegan podcast! In this introductory episode you’ll meet host, Evy Lynch, and cohosts, Momoko Hill, Robbie Jarvis and Tylor Starr. We discuss our personal journeys discovering the ‘V’ word, going vegan, and surmise upon what made us interested in the first place. Also on this episode...
- Robbie shares the moment a lamb of Hobbiton challenged his appetite.
- Evy worries about a particular creature that might block her path to the gates of vegan heaven.
- We talk about our intentions for the show.
- Robbie ponders the idea that veganism is at odds with masculinity, and Tylor offers him a shoulder to cry on.
- Evy is obnoxious and repeatedly talks over Tylor, who has lots more vegan wisdom to impart.
- Channelling your passion into activism.
- Momo talks about her personal vegan hero and we are all suitably humbled.
- Robbie promises some lofty guests we’ll never get.
- We discuss the books and films that inspired us to go vegan.
Momoko Hill: @oh_momoko
Robbie Jarvis: @robbjarvis
Tylor Starr: @tylorstarr
Evanna Lynch: @msevylynch